Wednesday, September 22, 2010

21 pair and counting!


Knowing that we have a baby coming, I've been trying to downsize. You know....less shoes, fewer trips to the mall, saving our pennies. Fortunately, my mother-in-law Kay is gladly and whole heartily picking up the slack! She has bought her grandson Levi a total of 21 pair of shoes! All sizes, colors, and styles. Among my favorites are the orange and grey Sketchers and the Halloween cat shoes that "meow" when you take a step.
Levi's closet is also full of play outfits, church clothes, and golfing attire (for when Adam takes him to play 18 holes!). He's spoiled and he is not even here yet!

2 comments:

  1. Brandi, this is Mary Kay, friend and patient of Kay's. LEVI IS ADORABLE and I get "chills" just seeing your pictures and posts about how you all are preparing for his arrival into your home. My daughter is adopted -- brought her home when she was 3 days -- so I know the very special feelings you and Adam are having. Blessings to both of you and I pray Levi will be in your loving arms soon! Mary Kay Crowder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure there are only 21 pairs of shoes???? I just hope they fit. Brandi, everything is coming together in God's time...We are so anxious for Levi to get here and experience life with his family! It's a blast...Kay

    ReplyDelete