Saturday, January 8, 2011

Our Korean Prince!









Here are a few formal pictures taken at Levi's first birthday. He looks like pure royalty! Hopefully, he won't make us refer to him as Prince Levi!



Levi is wearing "hanbok" which is Korean formal attire worn at special festivals and celebrations. Adam and I had the opportunity to try on hanbok while in Korea, and let me tell you, it's not easy to get into that stuff. In fact, it took Adam, me, and a helper to get me into mine. So the fact that Levi is still smiling after all that fuss makes me think he is one easy going kid!









2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is so adorable!! We brought Hudson home 1 month after his Bday and his foster mom didn't take any pictures or anything, so at least you have these memories! I know the wait is probably getting unbearable. Hang in there! You are getting so close!
    Valarie (Korea forum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Too cute!!! It's obviously been too long since I've visited your blog! So happy to see these pictures. Can't want to meet this handsome man!

    ReplyDelete