Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Made it

Well, we made it to Korea! The flight was long but uneventful. I have to give credit to Korean Air for a nice flying experience. Each of our seats had its own television with free movies, TV, news, and games. The food was not only edible but tasted good, and the flight attendants were beautiful, sweet, and accomadating. After fifteen hours in flight, they were still smiling without a hair out of place. How do they do it?!!

After going through immigration, customs, and our cab ride to the hotel, we are finally winding down for the night. Its only 7:30pm here, but our bodies are still on Dallas time which is 4:30 am, and we haven't slept. I can't remember the last time I was up at 4:30am!! So....it's going to be an early night for us.

We meet Levi in about 14 hours, 29 minutes. But whose counting, right?

7 comments:

  1. I am trying to keep up with the time myself. It is 8:30 AM Dallas time now, which is 11:30 PM Seoul time. Can't help but wonder what the moment will be like for you to hold Levi for the first time. We are praying he will become as attached to you as you are to him. You are both so easy to love and God has already prepared his little heart to receive you as his Mom & Dad. Can't wait to see him Sunday. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Adam and Brandi,

    Please keep us posted, I am so excited for yall.
    This little angel couldn"t go to a better family.

    With Lots of Love,
    Elva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi, I don't know if you remember me but i was one of the interns with Buckner this summer. I've been following your adoption journey and i am SO EXCITED for you and your husband! congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!! I thought you didn't get Levi until the day before you leave. Didn't realize you get to meet him much sooner. Oh my goodness!! Breathe. Can't wait to see photos of you holding your precious boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our prayers are being answered. Thankful for your safe and enjoyable flight.
    It's exciting to know that it almost time to for you to meet Levi.
    I love you all.
    Looking forward to hear from you.
    God Bless, Johnnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!! So glad you landed safely. Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more news. Rest well! Hello from all the crew at the office!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!!! SO glad y'all made it there safely! I truly can't wait to see your next post and hear all about your first meeting with your precious Levi!! We are praying for all 3 of you!!!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete