Saturday, April 9, 2011

Can you hear me now?




Levi LOVES the telephone! I have the hardest time making a phone call because he insists on either pushing the buttons or joining in on the conversation.

.

But, if he can't get his hands on our home phone, my cell phone, or one of his six play phones, his imagination kicks in! Any object can become a phone for Levi...the remote control, a basketball, and even a hair gel bottle. He holds them to his ear (or really his jaw!) and carries on a complete conversation. People ask me all the time, "What is he saying?" and I tell them their guess is as good as mine, but it sounds important. :)


Levi, can you hear me now?!!

2 comments:

  1. Better keep your eye on this little guy. First the cell phone, and next he will be wanting his own car and then a credit card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beautiful! Congratulations to your entire family!

    ReplyDelete