Monday, May 2, 2011

Slept like a baby





I read the greatest quote today as I was desperately pouring over Internet sites that deal with toddlers and sleeping. Leo J Burke quotes,



"Anyone who says they slept like a baby usually doesn't have one."



How true is that?! I thought I was sleep deprived during finals week in college, but come to find out, that was just a warm up for raising a child. :) We continue to have major sleep problems with Levi, but we are not giving up. This, too, shall pass. Someday, I know, we will look back at these sleepness nights and laugh...however uncomical they seem now. But until then, when you see me with bags under my eyes or I seem to be processing the conversation a bit slower, do me a favor and just pretend you don't notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment