Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Christmas to Remember










Levi, remember our first Christmas as a family?
.
Remember when...
  • You first discovered that Jesus was once a baby, just like you.
  • You cried and clawed your way out of Santa's lap!
  • You received more gifts than Santa's sleigh could hold.
  • Your favorite present was a Thomas the Train set.
  • You saw me on stage at the Christmas Candlelight service and yelled, "MOMMY!"
  • You took your first bite of fruitcake...and then promptly spit it out!
  • You took your first bite of chocolate covered cherries...and said, "More peez."
  • I sat and watched you sleep on Christmas Eve thanking God for my precious child.

Just as Mary treasured up all her memories of young Jesus, I'm storing away each special moment in my heart. This will be a Christmas to remember for sure!

1 comment: