Thursday, April 26, 2012

Gotcha Day Party!

First Gotcha Day Celebration!


Boy, am I behind in life or what?!!! Yes, we celebrated Levi's first Gotcha Day on February 28, 2012.  And yes, today is April 26 and I'm just now posting the pictures!  Let's just say life with a two year old is busy, busy, and busy but a blessed life indeed.

Dear Levi,
How could I begin to describe this last year?  I'm in tears now as I think of how my heart explodes with love for you.  From the moment I saw your picture, I loved you.  And, that love grows exponentially with each smile, giggle, new word, and new personality trait you develop.  You have a spunk for life that is contagious.  You find joy in the smallest things, and you've taught me to savor each moment.  You are a mommy's boy through and through...promise me that will never change, Ok?  :) 

I stand in awe of the Lord's divine plan and His perfect timing.  Happy Gotcha Day to my beautiful son!

No comments:

Post a Comment