Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Don't Squeeze the Charmin!


Have you ever walked out of a public restroom with toilet paper dragging from your shoe? Come on....admit it. Once at a ninth grade choir concert, I walked out of the bathroom onto the stage with the entire back half of my taffeta choir dress tucked into my pantyhose, but that is a story for another blog entry. ;)
.
Levi has been dying to get at the toilet paper roll! We forget to close the bathroom door just once, and he seizes the opportunity. I came out of the laundry room after folding some clothes to discover my son with the TP unrolled from one end of the house to the other. And the funniest part was a whole bunch of it was stuck to his left foot. He was cracking himself up dragging around the paper "ball and chain" . I know I should have disciplined him for such silly and uncivilized behavior, but instead I took a picture of the cutie pie!

3 comments:

  1. What fun he is already! Just the beginning of so many laughs to enjoy with him. Love that Levi...Grandma K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi is just like Adam,eats everything put before him (OH, wait a minute, I have him confused with his Granpa Tom), Well, at least he knows what TP is for, which is UNlike his Granpa Tom! Looking forward to seeing Levi again...when he is awake!! Love you all, Uncle John in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious!!! What a fun memory!
    I want to hear more about the 9th grade dress incident! ;0

    ReplyDelete