Friday, March 4, 2011

Our new life begins




I follow several adoption blogs, and I've always wondered, "Why doesn't anyone update their blog once they're home?". Well, now I know...no time!
.
Levi is an absolute joy! He is adjusting light years ahead of schedule. He adores his mommy and daddy, loves playing outside, and eats everything put in front of him. We have a little work to do to get his sleeping schedule in tune with the Central time zone, but that is to be expected with a 15 hour time difference between here and Seoul.
.
Our day now consists of changing diapers, feedings, playing, and wondering how we ever lived without this little bundle of energy. Our days are definitely different than before he came home, but I think Adam put it best yesterday when he said, "I love our new life." Yeah, me too. :)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time out of your new busy wonderful life. God is so good. Looking forward to the new updates when time permits. God Bless, Johnnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to see your happy little family and so blessed that you have chosen to share. Your journey is such an inspiration. We love you all! Josh & Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam & Brandi: this is Mary Kay, friend of Grandma Kay!! (I'm a Grandma Kay, too!) I absolute love viewing your blog, reading your posts and seeing the pictures of ADORABLE LEVI! I loved the video! He is sooooooooo cute! I'm sure you're busy and just wanted to say again I'm so happy for you and praying that God will lead you day by day as you adjust to your new wonderful life with precious Levi. Look forward to seeing more pictures here on your blog! Mary Kay Crowder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandi- thank you so much for posting even though I know you are busy with Mr. Adorable Levi!! (the tickling video cracked me up too). I'm a Dillon mom waiting for EP approval (you've been there, got the t-shirt) and it thrills me to see Levi and you all. It reminds me that the waiting eventually does end and the FUN begins!!

    ReplyDelete