Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our Happy Boy!

Have you seen this baby yet? Her video has gotten over 12 million hits on You Tube, and the family was featured on Good Morning America. What is all the craze, you ask? This baby girl is laughing hysterically as her father rips up a job rejection letter and then a credit card statement. I have to admit, it is pretty cute....

















.
...but, she's got nuthin on our Levi! He loves to smile and laugh, and he basically lays on the couch or floor just begging for you to tickle him. We tickle him so hard that if it weren't for his diaper, he would wet his pants! That's our happy boy!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! And BTW, love that onesie he's wearing. :) Had so much fun on our play date. We need to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing Levi's little giggle. It makes my day! I have played it over and over just to enjoy the sound. Thanks for posting this! It blesses me so much. Grandma K

    ReplyDelete